Just like the Apartment there are many indulgences all over the project for everyone from the kids to the elders everyone can have the time of their life.
As you enter there is a Decorative Entrance Lobby with great ambiance and design.
Kids play area a safe area for kids to play on the terrace.
CCTV camera surveillance are on Entry gate, exit gate, and on ground lobby providing maximum security
Gymnasium filled with world-class equipment on the 15th floor.
High speed Lifts
24Hr Backup Electricity
Fire Fighting System to avoid any major accidents.
- Aayush Hospital – 20 Min from site
- Pulse Hospital – 10 Min
- Shwaas Multi-specialty hospital – 20 Min
- Fortis hospital – 30 Min
- DSD school – 1Min
- The Cambria International school – 15 Min
- VaniVidyalaya – 20 Min
- B.K Brila public school – 10 Min
- Birla Collage – 15 Min
- Metro Junction Mall – 20 Min
- Sarvoday Mall – 15 Min
- D-Mart – 25 Min
- City Park – 5 Min
- Axis Bank – 5 Min
- ICICI Bank – 10 Min
- Kaylan Railway Station – 20 Min
- Shahad railway station - 8 Min
- GauripadaTalav – 2 Min
FAQ Kailash Homes
- What is the construction status of Project?
- Kailash Homes construction has been almost completed (85%)
- How many units are there in the Kailash Homes projects?
- There are total of 2 wings A wing and B wings in 1 towers.
- What is the average price for per square feet?
- The average Price is 9.00 K per sq.ft
- What is the carpet area for 2 BHK apartment in Kailash Homes?
- The carpet area of 2 BHK apartments are 534,560,587 SQ.FT.
- What are the transportation mode to go to the Kailash Homes project?
- There are various mode for transportation like the public transportation like bus and autos to the project.
Site AddressKailash Homes,
Opposite DSD School,
Yogi Dham Road,